1. How many moles of each element are present in 1.4 moles of C3H3N? Explain how you got your
2. Explain what type of reaction this is: Zn –> Zn2+ + 2e- Although not indicated here, what phase do you expect this to occur in usually? Explain what is happening in the reaction.
3. Explain what a chemical change is. What are some signs that a chemical reaction has occurred?
4. Explain what incomplete combustion is and what the significance is to the health of someone who is exposed to incomplete combustion.
5. Balance the following equation: Ca + N2 –> Ca3N2 , then answer this question:
What is the theoretical yield in grams if 120. g of Ca reacts with 21.0 g of N2?