Write a 1,400- to 1,800-word paper addressing the following:
- Identify the major types of cancer.
- Describe the psychosocial risk factors associated with two types of cancer.
- What is the immune surveillance model of cancer in psychoneuroimmunology? How does it compare with the biphasic model? What are the similarities and differences?
- Assess the effects of psychosocial factors on cancer and HIV/AIDS. Explain some psychosocial strategies that facilitate coping and stress management in individuals with cancer.
- Describe the history and epidemiology of HIV/AIDS.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines, including at least five scholarly references.
I also need a introduction and conclusion.