i need this done about CANCER
Experimental Design Critical Thinking Writing Guidelines
Use the headings listed below and ensure that your papers contain the needed information for each section.
· Briefly describe the following three sections (Introduction/Background, Materials and Methods and Results and Discussion) in 250-450 words.
· Present a complete, concise overview of all phases of the proposed project.
· References appropriate evidence-based literature where applicable. It is understood that you will not have actual results.
· Describe topic and terms associated withbackground.
· Review work done in this area (related work). Use scholarly peer-reviewed sources.
· Present evidence for the importance of your question. Be sure to address how is it different than what has been done, or how is it new.
· State hypotheses that will be tested.
Materials and Methods
· Describe the techniques/procedures that will be used
· Include the equipment that will be necessary and why.
· Describe type of data and measurements that will be made.
· Define/describe experimental units. Be specific.
· Define population for generalization.
· Define sampling technique and randomization, and include rationale.
· Describe experimental design. Be specific.
· Describe data analysis procedure and the reason for choosing it. Be specific.
Results and Discussion
· Describe expected results.
· Address why your results will be interesting/useful.
· Who could possibly make use of this information?
Other General Guidelines
· APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
· Proper grammar and spelling are required.
· Sentence structure should be simple, with a minimum of commas.
· Write in third person.
· Personal pronouns should not be used, or should rarely be used. “Emotional” phrases, such as “I think” or “I feel” are not appropriate.
· Every source that is used must be cited appropriately. The information from the cited source should be paraphrased to fit the writing style of the paper. Quotation marks are rarely appropriate. This is different from general APA style.
· Every source listed in the Reference List must appear in the body of the paper. Every source used in the body of the paper must be in the Reference List.
· A minimum of five sources should be used, and at least three of those five must be from peer-reviewed sources. Sources for statistical procedures do not count toward the five sources.
- Posted: 4 years ago
- Due: 05/03/2016
- Budget: $15