1. What is the logical order in which the concepts of molecules, atoms, cells… up to biosphere are associated?
2. From the zygote, pluricellular organisms are formed by serial mitosis. Would this formation be possible if each cell made by mitosis had an identical life in relation to its antecedent cells? How did evolution solve that problem?
3. What are the major types of animal tissue?
4. What are the epithelial tissues? What is their general function and how is that function associated to the features of the tissue?
5. Of which cells is the nervous tissue constituted? How is the generic function of this tissue related to the characteristics of the main cell type that forms it?
6. What are muscle tissues? How is the function of this tissue related to the typical characteristics of its cells?
7. What is the usual biological function of the connective tissues? How is this function associated to the main features of its cells?
8. Of which kind of tissue are bones and cartilages made?
9. Are the cells of the connective tissue far or near to the others?
10. What are the general functions of the connective tissues?
11. What is connective tissue proper?
12. What are the major cells of the connective tissue proper? What is the name given to the intercellular material that surrounds these cells?
13. What are the three kinds of protein fibers of the connective tissue proper?
14. What is the function of the collagen fibers of the connective tissue?
15. Of which substance do elastic fibers of the connective tissue are made? What are few functions of these fibers?
16. What are the reticular fibers of the connective tissue and where they can be found?
17. What are diseases of the connective tissue? What are some of them?