1) Describe the differences between embryonic, somatic cell nuclear tranfer, and induced pluripotent stem cells .
2) How does PCR work and why is it useful?
3) Name and describe four evidence of evolution.
4) A population has only two alleles, A and a, for a particular gene. The allele frequency of a is 35%. How many would have the genotypes of AA, Aa, and aa in a population of 500?
5) How does global climate change threaten biodiversity?
6) Describe the three types of biodiversity.
7) Distinguish between directional, disruptive, and stabilizing selection?