1. What is the significance of eletron transport in the photochemical (i.e.,light-dependent) reactions of photosynthesis?
2. How does the ration of the hydrophilic amino acid residues change in a series of globular proteins ranging from 10 to 50 kD?
3. In the extraction of genomic DNA from E.coli, what is the use ofaIDing equilibrated phenol?
4. Describe the structure and function of each component of the cells that you observed with a light microscope?
5. What is the purpose of using biological stain when microscopically examining cellular components?
6. What are six differences between animals and plants