Public Health Administration Questions
- Describe the roles of mandates and taxation as tools in prevention of diseases.
- Identify the main components of the public health system in the U.S. and issues of the organization, financing and delivery of health services within the system.
- Describe the role of Congress in the development of public health policies.
- Discuss the dimensions of processes, capacities, and outcomes in performance management.
- Explain methods of ensuring community health safety and preparedness.
- Discuss ancient civilizations and their implementation of public health practices.
- Discuss the policy process for improving the health status of populations.