- The final case study should include four sections (Symptoms, Diagnosis, Cure, and Prevention). Each section should be about 1 page in length. Your entire paper must be 4-5 pages in length, not counting the title or reference pages, which must be included.
- You must cite and integrate at least 2 credible sources in each of the four sections of the paper. You may use readings other than the textbook to meet this requirement. The paper should be based on references to scholarly materials (rather than on introductory textbooks, popular website writings, or musings, for example) and should support your claims with evidence.
- Incorporate into this final plan any classmatesâ€™ critiques that you found useful as well as your instructorâ€™s feedback.
- List the key community members or partners that you plan on contacting, with an explanation why these individuals or organizations make sense as potential partners. This could include your list of potential partners created in Week 4 Critical Thinking Assignment Option #1, or your interview of one key partner completed in Week 4 Critical Thinking Option #2.
- Include a special emphasis on either the demographics of the affected population or the economic implications, depending on what Critical Thinking assignment you completed for Week 5.
- Include a realistic timeline for your plan. Discuss the time needed for campaigning, education, funding, building, and implementation. Use ideas created during week 6 Critical Thinking Assignments, either the option for annotated bibliography or that for the brainstorming draft feedback.
*List of potential partners and emphasis on demographics and economic implications attached.