Please answer the following Short Answer questions. The Short Answers should be clear and concise to address the main points of each topic as discussed in the subsequent weeks with a minimum of 250 words. An associated diagram/graph should be drawn (student-created) or included from the internet (please include the URL) to help clarify any of your points. Utilize the checklist below to assist with completion of each essay answer:
10 points: The information was correct and the main points of the topic were explained appropriately
5 points: A personal example or an application was included which effectively helped to strengthen the topic’s points.
5 points: Inclusion of an appropriate diagram/graph to enhance the topic’s points. The diagram/graph could be student-created or an image from the internet (please include the URL).
5 points: No grammatical and/or spelling errors.
5 points: Minimum of 250 words met per Topic answer.
- Explain Graded potential and Action Potentials.
Short Answer Topic #2:
- Explain the physiology of synaptic communication between a presynaptic neuron to a postsynaptic neuron.
Short Answer Topic #3:
- Explain the functions of the following structures of the central nervous system:
- Medulla Oblongata
- Primary motor cortex
- Primary sensory cortex
Short Answer Topic #4:
- Define Emmetropia, myopia, hyperopia and explain corrective measures for each
Short Answer Topic #5:
- Explain the Pathway for sound transduction
Short Answer Topic #6:
- Explain the function of the Vestibular apparatus with balance and acceleration.